The Nepal Trust is engaged in running a sustainable primary healthcare programme that empowers and mobilizes the local communities. It has facilitated the construction of and supports a number of community-run primary healthcare clinics throughout Humla. The Nepal Trust is working improve the basic health conditions (Immunization, Dental, Eye, Ante -and Post Natal Care, Birth Control Advice, Wound Care) of local people. It organizes the supply and dispensation of basic medicines. It also runs medical awareness, hygiene and nutrition programs to educate children and local communities including health camps for more advanced research and medical check-ups.
Free no-subscription dating chat, bodybuilding woman dating, abidjan dating sites 129 buy testorapid vial in uk hom anabolic for musculatio kare darebin fruit squad.
- Re-construction Torpa health post
- Construction and running of 6 rural health posts in Torpa, Bargaun, Sarkegad, Kermi, Yalbang and Halji (Limi)
- Development local Health Development Committees (HDCs)
- Training of local health workers
- HIV/ AIDS awareness program with UNICEF
- Conducted 3 major health camps
- Conducted dental camps
- Child health education (Little Doctors Program)
- Construction works Karpunath health post
- Post-conflict recovery program
- Running of 6 rural health posts
- Expansion child health education (Little Doctors Program)
- Provision medical and surgical equipment
- Sport & Development Project